Field: TOURISM & RECREATION
Major: Management in the Hospitality Industry
(FULL-TIME – 3 YEARS)
First level graduates receive Bachelor’s degree. On request, the Academy also issues diplomas in English.
Graduates will have an opportunity to find employment in the hospitality and catering industry both in Poland and abroad as the receptionists, front desk managers, marketing managers etc. Academy will provide them with the knowledge on economic, financial, organizational and marketing issues related to the hospitality industry. They can also independently run a restaurant, guest house or hotel.
Examples of specialty subjects:
design of catering venues
the quality of hotel and catering services
Marketing services HoReCa.
The graduates of this specialty will be sought – after specialists in hotel and catering industries. They will acquire knowledge in the fields of economics, budgeting, management and marketing which will be a key to professional success.
- Polish certificate of the final secondary school examination or non-Polish certificate provided with apostille or legalized non-Polish certificate,
- information about the secondary school program with the list of grades,
- certified translation of the certificate of the final secondary school examination into Polish, prepared by a certified translator entered in the list of translators by the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Poland or certified by a consul of the Republic of Poland in office in the country where the document was issued,
- the certificate confirming that the candidate’s graduation certificate for secondary education allows him/her to take up higher education studies at all types of higher education institutions in the country in which the graduation certificate of secondary education was issued. The certificate is not required if the proper information can be found on the graduation certificate of secondary education,
- a document confirming competence in English language (minimum level B2 is required),
- study contract signed by the candidate and the Academy (the contract must be signed and delievered to the Academy after getting admission letter),
- one passport-size photos (with a signature of the applicant on reverse),
- registration end entry fee (confirmation of payment),
- tuition fee (confirmation of payment),
- parents’ or legal guardians’ declaration of candidate for a student of WSTiH, notarised and translated into Polish language /concerning candidates who are under 18 years old,
All documents must be originals and should be submitted to the Admissions Office of WSTiH.
The enrolment procedure starts at the beginning of January each year.
There is no qualification exam required.
The Academy veryfies the competence in English level.
Fees and payments
Tuition fee for one year: 2.800 EUR (refundable in full in case of visa refusal or on condition of insufficient number of candidates to form a group)
Registration fee: 85 PLN (ca. 20 EUR) (not refundable)
Entry fee: 190 EUR (not refundable)
Santander Bank Polska S.A.
address: MISZEWSKIEGO 12/14, 80-239 GDANSK, POLAND
bank account in PLN: IBAN PL11 1090 1098 0000 0000 0905 0835
bank account in EUR: IBAN PL68 1090 1098 0000 0001 4855 1135
code SWIFT/BIC: WBKPPLPP
For further information please contact
Admissions: tel. +48 58 521-86-20
All documents must be originals and should be submitted to the Admissions Office of Academy of Tourism and Hotel Management in Gdansk. There is no qualification exam required.
Wyższa Szkoła Turystyki i Hotelarstwa w Gdańsku
ul. Miszewskiego 12/13
PL 80-239 Gdańsk, Poland
Tel. +48 58 520 26 14 wew. 159
Santander Bank Polska S.A.
11 1090 1098 0000 0000 0905 0835
code SWIFT WBKPPLPP
code IBAN: PL 11 1090 1098 0000 0000 0905 0835