Field: TOURISM & RECREATION
Specialitie: Management in the Hospitality Industry
(full-time – 3 years)
Graduates will have an opportunity to find employment in the hospitality and catering industry both in Poland and abroad as the receptionists, front desk managers, marketing managers etc. Academy will provide them with the knowledge on economic, financial, organizational and marketing issues related to the hospitality industry. They can also independently run a restaurant, guest house or hotel.
Examples of specialty subjects:
- design of catering venues
- the quality of hotel and catering services
- Marketing services HoReCa.
The graduates of this specialty will be sought – after specialists in hotel and catering industries. They will acquire knowledge in the fields of economics, budgeting, management and marketing which will be a key to professional success.
Field: TOURISM & RECREATION
Specialitie: International Tourism Management
(full-time – 2 years)
Master’s programmes’ graduates receive Master’s degree. On request, the Academy also issues diplomas in English or German.
Master’s programmes’ graduates of the Academy possess:
- general knowledge about Poland and about Europe, reality of social and economic life, and a knowledge of premises and market mechanisms of tourism industry,
- humanistic knowledge, which is the knowledge of human needs and the ability to understand social relations and processes reflected in tourism,
- natural knowledge, giving the basics to understand the functioning of a human in natural environment,
- the ability of independent assessment and evaluation of social and political phenomena, particularly in relation to the European environment,
- knowledge of the basics of modern management,
- the ability of building strategies and policies of tourism development in local government structures,
- the ability to assess the opportunities and threats of tourism development in tourist regions,
- competence in assessing the position of tourism in the overall system of local and regional economies,
- ability of critical assessment of acquired knowledge, awareness of the need of self-development,
- ability to organize and execute tourism events and recreational activities,
- polish certificate of the final secondary school examination or non-Polish certificate provided with apostille or legalized non-Polish certificate.
- information about the secondary school program with the list of grades
- polish university diploma or non-Polish university diploma provided with apostille or legalized non-Polish university diploma or another document of the final examination entitling the applicant to apply for Master’s programme,
- certified translation of the certificate of the final secondary school examination and university diploma into Polish, prepared by a certified translator entered in the list of translators by the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Poland or certified by a consul of the Republic of Poland in office in the country where the document was issued;
- the certificate confirming that the candidate’s graduation certificate for secondary education allows him/her to take up higher education studies at all types of higher education institutions in the country in which the graduation certificate of secondary education was issued. The certificate is not required if the proper information can be found on the graduation certificate of secondary education.
- study contract signed by the candidate and the Academy (the contract must be signed and delievered to the Academy after getting admission letter)
- one passport-size photos (with a signature of the applicant on reverse)
- registration fee (confirmation of payment)
- tuition fee (confirmation of payment)
- tuition fee for one year: 2.400 EUR
- registration fee: 190 EUR
For further information please contact
Admissions: tel. +48 58 521-86-20
fax: +48 58 348-82-20
All documents must be originals and should be submitted to the Admissions Office of Academy of Tourism and Hotel Management in Gdansk. There is no qualification exam required.
Wyższa Szkoła Turystyki i Hotelarstwa w Gdańsku
ul. Miszewskiego 12/13
PL 80-239 Gdańsk, Poland
Tel. +48 58 520 26 14 wew. 159
Santander Bank Polska S.A.V Oddział w Gdańsku, ul. Miszewskiego 12/14
11 1090 1098 0000 0000 0905 0835
code SWIFT WBKPPLPP
code IBAN: PL 11 1090 1098 0000 0000 0905 0835